Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brittany and Mika came to visit.

We were so lucky to have Brittany and Adrienne come to visit us.  Britt did the photo's for a wedding and we were just lucky to spend time with her and Mika!  Here is Allie with them.
Tyler wanted to hold her too but that moment she decided to not be happy.  Most of the time she was very happy.  She as just tired.
Mika and I had just the most amazing connection.  Her sweet spirit was so comforting to be around.  It was so fun to hold her and love her!!  I needed it.
Britt and I went to lunch with Jake and Mika.  Of course the whole lunch she was happy until we pulled out the camera.  Oh well.
I love Brittany!  She is beautiful and so talented!!  I feel blessed that I was able to spend time with her.  She is amazing!!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

oh i had such a great time with you emmy. and i loved that mika took to you right away. she's never done that. we miss you guys.

Angie said...

so fun that you guys could spend some time together. i heard Aidrian loved you!! isn't that the best?